Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineering Technician/Technologist to join the Dryden team. A progressive community set between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay, Dryden offers excellent camping, fishing and outdoor activities.
• Under the supervision of the Maintenance Superintendent, provide the technical knowledge and skills required to support the management of the TSSA jurisdiction (code work) program as well as initiate, plan and develop maintenance projects for the Dryden Mill site.
• Assist in field supervision of projects and support start-up.
• A Mechanical Engineering Technician/Technologist diploma.
• A safety-oriented mindset with the desire to enforce and follow mill safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills. Experience with AutoCAD will be considered an asset.
• Experience with TSSA code work will be considered an asset.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please apply online by following the link below and attach your cover letter and resume, in confidence, by 3:00 p.m. CDT on Wednesday April 7th, 2021 to:
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.