GENERALIST - OFFICE UNION
TEMPORARY FULL-TIME POSITION
(July 2021 to Approximately November 2022)
Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking a Generalist to join the Dryden team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide analytical and administrative support to ensure the appropriate and accurate receipt of materials, chemicals and capital items.
• Provide support to departments to ensure the documentation, tracking and execution of budget plans and reporting.
• Execute crew schedules, product schedules and other projects as assigned within various groups.
▪ You have a safety-oriented mindset with the desire to enforce and follow mill safety and environmental policies and procedures.
▪ The successful candidate will have a minimum Grade 12 diploma.
▪ Preference will be given to individuals with post secondary education in Data Management and/or Business Administration.
▪ Previous experience in SAP is an asset.
▪ Must possess strong computer skills including experience with Excel and Word.
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills and confidence in dealing with public communications.
▪ Must possess confidence to meet deadlines.
▪ A self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work under minimal supervision.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our team. Please apply online by following the link below and attach your cover letter and resume in confidence, by 3:00pm CDT on Wednesday April 28th, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.