Domtar Inc., Dryden Operations, is currently seeking an experienced individual to become part of our multi-skilled maintenance teams while contributing to our ongoing success. A progressive community set between Winnipeg and Thunder Bay, Dryden offers excellent recreational, fishing and outdoor activities.
As an ideal candidate you have:
• A valid Ontario Journeypersons certificate or Interprovincial “Red Seal” Electrician Certificate.
• A positive work attitude and a keen sense of responsibility, particularly with respect to safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
• Experience in the Pulp and Paper industry will be considered an asset.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, your responsibilities include:
• PLC troubleshooting. • Working on low and medium voltage systems.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting experience with motors and motor controls.
• Troubleshooting, calibrating and repairing process control equipment.
• Working from schematics, drawings and prints when troubleshooting.
If you are interested in an opportunity to work with an organization that is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a full range of employee benefits and a competitive wage package, consider joining our Team. Please apply online by following the link below and attach your cover letter, resume and copy of certification, in confidence, by 3:00 p.m. CDT on Friday April 16th, 2021.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.