Regional Telemedicine Navigator
Reporting to the Clinical Services Coordinator (CSC), the Regional Telemedicine Coordinator is responsible for facilitating effective individual and group clinical consults for First Nations communities. The RTC is the point of contact between service providers and the community members and is responsible for brokering the connection between the two. S/he maintains documentation of all clinical telemedicine events.
1) Schedules and facilitates telemedicine clinical consults for individuals and groups
2) Maintains accurate clinical consult records
3) Participates in scheduling team
4) Demonstrates commitment to KO eHealth staff team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1) Minimum Grade 12; preferably college diploma in management, health or related field.
2) Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal culture and values, and of the geographical and health care challenges of First Nations in the Sioux Lookout district.
3) First Nations community-based experience is preferred; administrative experience in a health or social service field is an asset.
4) Experience working with diverse partners; familiarity with health system in the district.
5) Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
6) Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
7) Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
8) Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment and complete work on schedule.
9) Proficiency in computer programs such as M/S Word, Excel, and the use of email; ability to learn communications technology and systems software quickly.
10) Dedication to service excellence.
Location: Balmertown, Ontario. Deadline for applications: December 9th, 2016
Please send cover letter, resume and three references to: email@example.com