The Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation (OFNTSC) was established in 1995 to provide expert technical advisory services to the First Nations of Ontario. We are seeking a Manager of Finance to oversee the accounting and administration functions of the company. You will be providing support for corporate finance activities, business development and strategic business planning processes.
• Responsible for the administration and monitoring of OFNTSC budgets
• Review of monthly and year-end Financial Statements
• Responsible for Budgets and financial forecasts
• Program expenditure analysis and efficiency recommendations
• Cash flow control, maintenance and forecasting (short-term and long-term)
• Approval of expenditures and refunds
• Month-end reports, and other financial reports as required
• Ensuring financial controls in each department and procedure
• Administer Information Technology, Insurance and Legal planning and risks
• Supervise the Human Resource Coordinator. Wages/salary/benefit management
• Develop and Manage annual operational plan and budget for the corporation.
• Responsible for presentation of financial report to funding agencies and board.
• Administer record protection and retention
• Develop policies and document control
• Monitor and approve payments, contracts, cheque requisitions, invoices and purchases.
STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Canadian CPA (CA, CGA or CMA) designation a must
• 5 + years of experience in accounting is preferred.
• Computer literate and proficient in MS-Office (Word and Excel a must)
• Ability to adapt to and excel in varied environment
• Strong problem-solving and analytical ability
• Highly organized and strong prioritization skills
• Understanding of working with the indigenous community preferred
CLOSING DATE: Monday, March 13, 2017, 4:30 p.m. (EST)
Please mark very clearly on the envelope “Manager of Finance” and Email, Mail/Fax your resume/Curriculum Vitae to:
Brittany Kumpula, Manager of Finance
Ontario First Nations Technical Services Corporation
111 Peter Street, Suite 606
Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1
For a detailed job description, contact Reception (416) 651-1443 ext. 221 or email email@example.com.
We thank all applications, however only those receiving an interview will be contacted